Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas




Well it has come and gone. I have to say I had the best time at Randy's mom. The girls got spoiled rotten. I mean they got everything they wanted from Grandma. She made us the best dinner and it was nice to joke around and be Merry. Everyone expressed how excited they are about the boy. The girls got to be their self and play and be noisy. Christina got sick by the end of dinner. We had to go home for the night and not get to see my dad. That really sucked. But overall what a great time! Peace and calm. That was really all I wanted this year.

Yesterday night we ventured out to Upper to see the lights. Oh my goodness beautiful. Not to mention cheap! Due to my work issue we need to watch our pennies. Zoolights for us was out of reach. But to tell you the truth I would rather be all warm in my car listening to Christmas Carols and eating some of my home-made goodies with my favorite girls and hubby.

You do not need to spend a fortune to have a great time. Things are probably going to be tight for a minute but we always land on our feet. My kids will always have their own roof over their heads and utilities and that is what matters. They will never go without. I will make sure of that. If I have to work at McDonald. Never will I let my kids go without or not have a roof of their own. I might have to go on unemployment but I have been paying into that my whole working career being on it for a couple of months will not hurt anything.

Today I am cleaning and trying to get organized. Randy spend the morning sick but he seems better now. He had headed out to the garage to continue on the baby's cradle. Everything will come together. I tell myself that everyday. We just have to continue to work hard and be good people. You reek what you sow.


No comments:

Post a Comment