I was so mad today because finally the day I have been waiting for has come. I was able to finally go back to work and start helping our family financially. Well a huge bump in my plan happened. I called my boss let her know my return to work release was in her box. She then told me I would not be put back on the schedule because here in a few months I would need leave again. i would be on a "on call" basis. I was so mad. After four years with them I get treated like this. I have to beg four hours. Not sure what I am going to do. I guess try to work things out but if worse comes to worse then I will have to find another job. I cannot be wondering if I have the mortgage money this month. I have to have something steady. I still cannot believe I am being treated this way. After all the time I have in. I do not think this is legal. There has to be a law against it. I was on medical leave for only two months. I feel bad about that but there was nothing I could do about it. I was very sick. I am not even off the pump yet and I want to come back. This whole thing is crazy. I called Amber back and left her a message. I asked her if we could talk about this. If I do not get something by Tuesday next week I am calling the big boss Bob. You cannot treat people like this. You cannot discriminate over someone being pregnant. In a nut shell that is what they are dong. If I was anyone else on medical leave they would give me my job back. It's because i will have to be on medical leave again. Not right!
No comments:
Post a Comment