Saturday, December 18, 2010

My kids are hilarous!




Kids say the darnest things. Last night the girls took their shower then I told them before they went to bed they could hear their new brother or sister on my doppler. I got it out. I let each one of them try to find it on their own. When they could not find it then I found it. Both girls tried to talk into the speaker at the baby. I was laughing so hard. Ava thinks that she is having a baby too in two weeks! I let her try to find the baby on the doppler too. I am so glad my girls are getting excited. This is good. I was worried that there would be jealousy. But I think everything is going to be okay.

Randy is going out today to get the wood for my cradle. He is very excited about getting started. I cannot wait to see how well he does. He has always been handy with his hands. I am sure it is going to be beautiful. Just like everything else he has made. I love hubby very much so glad we are together and have a great family. I am so glad that we have a marriage where we can talk about anything. I see us old and gray together. Randy and I. Life is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment