Monday, December 20, 2010
Find out the baby's gender Thursday!
We could not wait any longer. Not Randy and I but Linda and I. She is paying for my 3d ultrasound to be done! I will know before Christmas what I am having. I hope so bad it is a boy. Sorry but it is true. It is the one thing that will make my family complete. I will be less likely to get pregnant again. If it is not a boy then I can see me doing it again. I wonder if I will be able to sleep until then? I am so incredibly excited!! I know I should wait til the baby is bigger. Why? I want to know now! Plus I can show my dvd at Christmas. Everyone will get to see what I am having. Please Please let it be a boy. Please! For my health sake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment