Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cookies Candy, and fudge!!!!!!!!!

I can make some goodies! Every year I go nuts cooking. This year is no exception. I have sent my hubby out to buy all my cookie and candy supplies. The girls and I are going to do a couple kinds of cookies this week. I am going to make cookies and cream fudge, buckeyes, potato candy, double chocolate fudge and regular fudge. Yummy! I am going to bake and bake til I have enough to take over for Christmas day. I think having a nice tray of goodies will do everyone some good lol. I love making things for people. Especially when I am in my opinion a damn good cook. I always had trouble making things at other people's house. Mainly because I am a messy cook. Randy's family seems so organized and clean. My stuff is usually everywhere and I have to dig to find everything. But that is what a creative mind is like scattered. I am who I am and I love me. Some people might find me strange but really if you really know me then you will find me very normal. Everyone likes to have space and time. Either one is available when you cook with Randy's family. That is why I like to only cook at my house

. My sister might come over to cook with me and I am looking forward to that. She is just a joy to have around. I love my little sister like I love my children in so many ways. I worry about her like I worry about my children. It is hard not to since I was put in the mother role so many years ago. I know she is not my child but someone has to care about her how a mother should. We all know my mother does not have that in her. I hope at some point she sees things for what they are and gets out of the hell hole. I want her and my kids to be super close. I want to be Raelynns favorite Aunt. I am so excited to be an aunt again. I hope the baby has Kisten's looks though lol. We all know Cory is no looker!

No comments:

Post a Comment