Thursday, August 30, 2007

Busy Week again

Its been a busy week. I have a staff meeting and a doctors appointment within the same hour, and tomorrow I have court. I am still trying to find the right outfit for it. Its been pretty stressful. The wedding planning is getting nowhere. I dont think Randy is all that interested in helping plan. I need him too though. Lately I have felt very fat and unattractive. I am almost in my third trimester and I am really starting to get uncomfortable. My legs hurt everyday. I have been walking Tina back and forth from school each day this week and I am really pulling on the ligaments that hold my uterus. That can be really painful. I will be fine though, I plan on working up to the end. I am not a lazy person that uses my pregnancy as an excuse to not work. I really cant wait to have this baby and get my life on track. Hopefully go back to work full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment