Thursday, August 2, 2007

Today I find out what the baby is. I am so excited. I don't think Randy's Grandma will be coming though. Randy cousin is having some problems. Her baby's heartbeat is real low, so she is in the hospital. So she probably wont come. Randy took the day off today to spend it with his grandpa, atleast til my appointment. I am glad he is close with his family. I just hope they don't think that since we are close that they can tell us how to raise our child. They don't know that I am Anti Spanking, I am not sure if they will have a problem with it or not. I don't like any type of violence against children. I don't like the hand hitting, pretty much I hate violence.I know if any of them does it to Tina or the baby, it will be the last person they hit. I will press charges against anyone who hits my children. My family understands that. They learned that with Tina and have backed off. My family has even commented on how well behaved my child is. How do you think she got that way? She was taught not abused. She was shown how to listen. I am a great mom and I know that I just hope Randy's family understands that I know what I am doing. I have a child who is wonderful to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment