Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Open house was last night, I was pretty upset and proud all at the same time. Christina got the teacher that I know, Janet Kruder. That made me feel alot better because I know she will be taught right. Christina was beyond excited, she cant wait to go back on Friday. I am ready to let her go I think, well I was til the principal started talking about college. I am barely ready for her to go to Kindergarten along college. Her first offical day of school is the 28th she will attend all day. I am so proud of her, she has came along way from when she was inside of me. I know I did a really good job with her. I just have to figure out what I did so I can apply it to Ava. I read to her thats what I did to make her so smart. Randy reads to her. I read to her in the hospital when she was first born. The first book I read to her was the Little Engine that Could. She loved it.I know that my daughter will make me proud and do very well in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment