Well I am going back to work today. I am so glad. We have alot to do before the baby is born. I did not get much sleep so I am not sure if I will make it the whole shift. I am training at a new house. I am no longer going to work at littleton because they dont want me lifting anything. I am kind of glad, I really didnt want to get invovled in all that drama anyway. I am so happy that I will be once again helping people with disablities. I really think they are special people that need help to. I really care about those people. I know theres not much money in it but I think the job makes me who I am. Most people know what that is so I dont think I need to explain.
Friday, August 3, 2007
It's a Girl!!! Going back to work
Its a girl! I was really wanting a boy, but once I seen her beautiful face I could not help but to be completly over joyed. Randy look like he was going to cry. I never seen him so happy. Christina is happy. She said that now she has a back up singer. I just hope my girls dont have HG. I do want grand children someday. I decided that I am going to do my babys rooms in ocean, but I am going to do the whole Rainbow fish thing. I think thats a wonderful story, it teaches sharing and selflessness. I hope my girls have those qualities. I really think its good I am having a girl, I am the perfect example of what a women should be. I am kind, a great mom, intelligent, independent, and honest. I am a great role modle for what my girls should be.Some wome should have little boys, especially the ones whos husbands have better personalities than them. Oh I almost forgot, her name is going to be Avanelle, Ava for short. Not sure on a middle name, Tina is going to choose it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment