Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Moving, divorce and my car

We are going to receive possession of our house today. Yesterday, Randy and I were feeling really frustrated. The people had already moved out, but they still haven't gave us the keys. I guess they wanted to clean. So, this weekend we will be busy moving in. I cant wait.

I talked to Jeff on here and on the phone yesterday and he is getting his peace classes done next week. After that we should finally get a hearing and be divorced. I was really getting frustrated and stressed out because I just really want my life to fully start. Looks like it might actually start before the end of the month.

I got my car ( 2001 Chevey Impala) fixed yesterday finally. It was having alot of problems with the security system and sometimes it would not start. Byrds finally made things right for once and paid for half of it. I was happy that they finally took responability for their coustomers. That must be a common problem because it did not take long to fix.

I took Tina yesterday to Taft to get her registered for school. the 20th is open house and I wanted to make sure I got that done so she could start on time. I will get a letter in the mail telling me what teacher she has and when she starts school. I really hope she gets Janet Kruder she is one of the best. I studied under her when I was in the teaching academy. She is now teaching all day. There is no half a day anymore! I am so happy about that, I feel you might as well start them out full day if they are going to be that way in first grade.Jeff is going to send me money for school stuff. He is also starting to take responsibility. Things are starting to look up!

No comments:

Post a Comment