Well we started planning the wedding this week. I still havent found anyone to do it. I am going to have to get on the phone today and get someone lined up. If not then we will probably elope and have a fake cermony. Either way it has to get done. I will be loosing my insurance soon and the baby has to have it. Thats not the reason why I am getting married though, I love Randy and we practially are already anyway. I found an arch, I probably should order it today. Ok I ordered it online since we cant seemed to find an arch in stores. I figured I would decorate it in purple and blue flowers and lights maybe.
We called about our new dog yesterday, she is having surgery today to be fixed. I am so happy that our dog will be fixed, I remember all the messes my mom had to clean up when star had an unwanted litter. We have fairly new carpet and we really dont need the mess. We will officially adopt her on Friday. I will be at work so the work is all up to Randy. I know he will do a great job.
Tina is going to school tomorrow. I am so excited for her. She is going to do really well in school because I have gave her the tools. So I guess we have a big day on Friday. Well I am going to run for now I will keep everyone posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment