Thursday, August 16, 2007

Everything Randy. Wedding New house

Divorce

Yesterday I heard from my lawyer, all the paperwork is ready to sign. So I am going today to sign it. Jeff is going to be here Friday and he is going to sign his too. So we are almost done. Now we are waiting for a hearing. I am so Happy. I am ready for my new life.

Wedding

As you know soon after the divorce there is going to be a wedding. Its going to be at our new house and only close friends and immediate family is invited. Its going to be really simple. Well I will keep you posted on that part.

New house

I love our new house. Its so quiet and peaceful in this neighborhood compared to where we were living. My daughter has more room to ride her bike, and theres a window seat so I can watch her from inside. A few of our rooms need re-painted but I think that part will be fun. Ava's room is right off of ours. I think its important for babies to learn early to sleep in their own bed. Our front porch is a wonderful place for the family to sit, I cant wait for Ava to be born so that next year she can sit in her swing and we can watch Tina ride her bike. We really love our new house.

Randy being a parent

I was so happy yesterday. My cousin is having us watch her infant. I could not stop smiling when I seen Randy with her. It seem to come naturally to him. I never seen him smile bigger. He is going to be a great father. It makes me more and more excited about having Ava in 4 months. He changed a dipar with no problems,fed the baby, and he even burped the baby. Keep in mind Randy has never had a child or even been around them. I wish I took a picture because it was the cutest thing. I really think we are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment