Monday, July 30, 2007

How the weekend turned out

he weekend turned out pretty good. Randy and Idid some packing. Its actually sad that we are moving. This was our first home together. This is where our child was concieved. I may just be hormonal too. Tina spend most of the weekend with my sister, then they came over on Sunday and spend the night. Tina and I made my famous peanutbutter bars. She loves those. She ate one and asked if she could have three more. If you dont know my daughter, she doenst eat much. She is a small child only weighs 37 pounds. I am not sure why she is so small, might be her energy level. That girl can run! It might be my HG. I dont know. Today, I think I am going to pack some of our bedroom. There is alot of stuff we are not using that could be packed. Tina wants to help, I think I am going to let her help. She is really excited about moving. I think its only because she wants a dog. Everywhere we ever lived we were not allowed to have a pet. Now that we can she is very excited. So I guess just like everyday, I am very lucky. I have a beautiful daughter, a man that loves me, and a baby that is healthy growing inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment