Monday, July 9, 2007

Off and on

My nausa is like an every other day thing. I eat like a baby. imgine the worst flu you ever had, thats kind of like how I feel every other day. I eat things like pudding, Jello, watermelon, and soups. I drink lots of liquids when I can. The only good thing about being 17 weeks is that I can feel the little flutters. I wish Randy could feel it. Its amazing to feel your baby move its my favorite part about being pregnant. I still dont look pregnant. I look very skinny. My arms and my legs are very thin. I feel a difference in how my belly feels though. Randy doesnt get what I mean, but I can tell there is something going on in there. We find out what we are having Aug 2nd. He is very excited. Christina cant wait. She has already told me that I will have to be sick one more time to give her the the brother and sister she wants. I told her we will see. I love children its really not fair that I have such a hard time having them. ( Jeff has not talked to his daughter since he left) Christina also wants her last name to change when mine does. I told her to ask her father. I know he would never allow that, but it lets him know how important Randy is in her life. He is her father figure she looks up to him. I think thats a good thing. I dont think anyone should look up to Jeff. I want my daughter to end up with a good man someday, not a man that does not know what he wants and is unfaithful and dishonest. Thats her father in a nutshell. Well I am off to bed I am not feeling so well today I guess maybe sometimes its two days in a row.ausa is like a every other day thing

No comments:

Post a Comment