Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Fourth of July/ having a niece

My Fourth of July wasn't great. I really could not go to the fair, so my mom took Tina. Randy and I stayed home and watched tv together. It was a pretty boring night. Randy went to bed early for work and I stayed up and watched tv til I fell asleep. I was hoping Tina would call when she got back from the fair but she didn't.

Randy and I are so excited about moving. It is truely our dream house. It has Randys garage, my beautiful kitchen,and my window seat. We thought about getting married there if the timing works out. The timing is going to be perfect for decorating the nursery. I will find out August what I am having then I can figure out what ocean theme to use. I have several in mind. I figured that even when the room changes to a play room the ocean wallpaper will still work. Hopefully I can get back to work soon, so I can start replacing some of our hand-me- down furniture. I figured we would replace it with income taxes. Our room defiantly needs new furniture.

I also found out yesterday that my brothers girlfriend, who is a month ahead of me is going to have a little girl. I am going to have a niece. I am so excited. Its going to be nice to have a child around the same time as him, they can grow up together. I cant wait til the baby shower. I still haven't even met her. My mom is now hoping I am having a boy, she wants at least one grand son. I want a boy too. I already have a little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment