Monday, July 16, 2007

18 weeks

I have been feeling better. I havent gotten sick in days. Its wonderful to be able to eat again. I wont ever take it for granted agan. I am getting a little belly. I think it makes things a little more real for Randy. Remember he is the first time parent, I have a five year old. I did it all and went to high school. I would say I am pretty experianced. So if you give advice, give it to Randy. I have done the whole thing once before I know whats going on.

I found out early this morning that my cousin Brittney's water broke. I figured since its her second she should be done pretty soon. Probably by 6 I would say. I cant wait to see her new little girl.

We are suspose to close on the new house by the 26th we will see if that happens. I hope it does then after the move I am going back to work. I guess I am the kind of person who is independent and needs something of my own. I dont know how those stay at home moms do it. You need sometime away from your child once in a while. Its actually not healthy to be around them all the time. I am glad I have my own car and my own life away from Randy and Tina. Everyone needs that. I remember when I did not have that. I was a very depressed person. I am a better mom when I am working and I have that break.

Sunday we went to the beach. It was fun. Tina is learning how to swim and she was so cute. I will have the pictures up when I remember to get the camera out of Randy's car. My daughter is getting so big. Next month, she will be going to school. She is so excited. I am too.

How your baby's growing: 18 weeks

Head to bottom, your baby is approximately 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a large sweet potato) and she weighs almost 7 ounces. She's busy flexing her arms and legs — movements that you'll likely start noticing more and more. Her blood vessels are visible through her thin skin and her ears are now in position and stand out from her head. Myelin (a protective covering) is beginning to form around her nerves, a process that will continue for a year after she's born. If you're having a girl, her uterus and Fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If your baby is a boy, his genitals are noticeable, though he may hide them from you during an ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment