We are closing on the house in three days. We were nice and we are giving the people we are buying the house from 20 days to get into their new home. So we should be moved in by the 15th or so. 547 Litttleton is our new address. Make sure you come by and check it out. I have to get Tina registered with the school. So there is lots to do in the next few weeks. I will post new pictures as I get them. I want to put one of us in front of our new house.
19 Weeks! I am getting there!
Your baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces, and he measures 6 inches, head to bottom — about the length of a small zucchini. His arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of his body now. His kidneys continue to make urine, and the hair on his scalp is sprouting. This is a crucial time for sensory development: Your baby's brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. If your baby is a girl, she has an astonishing 6 million eggs in her ovaries. They'll dwindle to fewer than two million by the time she's born. www.babycenter.comNext Thursday I find out the sex of the baby so make sure you check in so you can know.
No comments:
Post a Comment