Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Kindergarten shots

Today my daughter is getting her kindergarten shots. I really dont want her to get them. I remember when she was a baby and she cried, it broke my heart to take her. Well it has to be done. I wish I could slow Tina down sometimes, make her my small little baby again. I know that is impossible. I remember when she was born, she was so tiny only 5 pounds. I couldnt quit looking at her, she was the most beautiful little girl I ever seen. Now she is 5! Still beautiful. I guess I have to come to accept that my first born is growing up. Doesnt mean I have to like it. On another note I am feeling really sick again. I guess I should start taking my meds again. I cant keep any food down again. I feel weak.I cant wait til this is over. I want to feed my baby! Its so frusterating. Well I am off to get ready for this appointment with Tina.

No comments:

Post a Comment