Friday, July 20, 2007

To more weeks

Alot is going to happen in the next month. I am going back to work. We are closing on our house ,we find out the sex of our baby and Tina starts school. I guess things cant get anymore stressful. Randy has been working so hard to make sure we close on the house on time. I mean he is killing himself in overtime. Which makes me feel bad. I really wish I wouldnt have gotten sick. Well nothing I can do about it now. All I can do is go back to work and help. Christina is getting really excited. She cant wait for everything to start happening. Jeff is suspose to visit her the end of this month. Hopefully for her sake he does. Well I am tired now, I am going back to bed. I hope I am able to sleep better soon. I havent been able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment