Tuesday, July 3, 2007

We have a house

We finally found the house we are going to start our married life in. Its in Fairpark. We are so excited. We got the news last night that our bid was accepted. I never seen Randy so happy. We cant wait to decorate the nursery. Fairpark is a good area for kids. I spend a good part of my childhood in that area. Its also across the street from my work. I think that will make breastfeeding alot easier for Randy and I. It has a garage, a huge master bedroom. 2 regular size bedrooms and a small room that is connected to the master that I am making into the nursery. It also has beautiful french doors and a widow seat. The kitchen is beautiful too. So today we start the closing process. I will try to post pics on here so everyone can see our beautiful new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment