Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I am
I am definitely feeling the baby move. The flutters are getting to be more often. Last night when I was at that class the baby was fluttering the whole time. It was like it was reminding me that this time I got it right. I am finally having a baby with someone to loves me, and stands besides me. I wont have to worry about Randy loving the child. I can tell he already has a deep emotional connection with it already. All my life I have never been able to trust the men in my life, now I finally am with someone I would trust with my life. I also have a good environment for my children. Randy and I don't argue, or fight. We talk things out. I dont think there is a problem we cant get through. Everyday I think about how lucky I am. In two weeks we find out what the baby is, I cant wait. I wonder if its my Corbin or my Avanelle? Either way this child is loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment