Today I have to go to Peace classes, its a class about how to help your children after your divorce. I personally think what would help my child is for her father to grow up. I dont think that is ever going to happen. He hasn't taken his classes and is hoping to get out of them. I really hope they don't let him. For once he needs to shell out some money for this divorce. I have paid for a lawyer and I am going to have to pay the filling fees and court costs. I think its time for Jeff to throw some money at this. I really hope to never go through this again. Hopefully this whole thing is over soon. I am ready to fully move on with my life.
Yesterday Brittney had her baby. I did not get to go see it. I have a headache that wont stop. She had it at noon. I heard she looks just like Brittney first child. She has curly brown hair. I want to go see her today. I will take a pic and post it on here. Brittney told me labor was easier the second time. I am hoping for that too. I am also hoping for a bigger baby. 5 pounds is not very big. Well thats it for today. I hope whoever actually reads this has a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment