Saturday, September 1, 2007

Divorce finally

I am offically a free women. My divorce was finally granted. I am so glad. I was so nervous. I have never been to court before and my stomache was all in knots and I was worried that my pregnancy would stop the divorce. After being asked by my lawyer if the papers I signed are correct and I still agree to the terms and Jeff agreeing to, we were divorced in five minutes. Afterwards, Jeff and I went to Dennys to talk about his upcoming deployment. I guess he is leaving next week for Iraq. He had to give me his orders and we had to talk about Tina. My mom was kind of upset that I went but Randy is not a jealous guy and he has nothing to worry about my relationship with Jeff is a friendship that I have to have because of my daughter. Exs dont have to fight over their kids. It seems to be a trend in my family. Well I just wanted to share my joy. Hopefully I will be Randys wife Sept 23rd. I know thats soon after my divorce but when you love someone you dont want to waste time. I know things will work out for me this time. Randy and I have something most people cant touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment