Friday, September 21, 2007
A few days left
I only have a few days before my wedding. I am so excited that I want to cry. Pregnancy hormones again lol. I tried on my dress and I look so fat! The pictures are going to look terrible. I guess its a story to tell Ava, I was 7 months pregnant when I married her father. I havent seen Randy in a few days atleast it feels like it. Its hard to have a relationship on different shifts sometimes. I really hope people dont talk about how fat I am. My white dress really shows my pregnancy. I hope people think that I look pretty atleast even if I am fat. Randys friend Lewis is coming I am so glad I got ahold of him for Randy. I really want all his friends to be there. I dont have many friends so I wont really have any besides the new friend I recently made. I am really looking foreward to having a friend. I really think that we are going to become good friends because from what I know of her we are alot alike. She seems to love kids like I do. She is a good mom and she seems very devoted to her husband. Funny how people can fog how you see people and then when you take a look for yourself you discover that you wasted alot of time thinking bad things instead of having a good friend. Life is too short for that kind of crap. I hope sometime we can go out to lunch alone without the men. I think that would be nice. Well I am nervous about the wedding. I am going to cry probably the whole time. I really dont care either, for once I am finally going to be happy and I think I deserve that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment