Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Yesterday

Yesterday was a pretty boring day, I got my new liences made, and I applied for a new soc sec card. Then by the time I got home I had to get ready for work. I went to work. I came home seen my husband for like 10 minutes and fell asleep playing with his hair. I have to cancel my appoint for my obgyn today because I dont have insurance yet. The insurance company said my insurance will be back dated from the time we were married. Randy is going to be able to cover Tina which will be great. Jeffs insurance sucks and they want me to jump through fire to cover her. She cant even go to Dr. Davis. Today I am going to shampoo carpets because my worst fear has came true the dog is stinking up my house. I am going to get that baking soda laundry detergant it works well with ordors and stains

No comments:

Post a Comment