Friday, September 7, 2007

Wedding

September 23 @4:00 Randy and I are going to get married. The thought of it makes me want to cry. I love him with all my heart and I really cant wait to be his wife. We have been through alot together. He has been there for me when I thought that I was going to lose the baby. Its going to be a small wedding, just family and close friends. Randys friend Lewis is going to be home so he is going to be the best man. My sister is going to be my maid of honor. I am really excited. I think I am finally getting what I deserve, a good life with a good man that loves me and my babies. Thats all I ever wanted. The wedding is going to be informal. I am just going barefooted in a white materity summer dress. Well I will keep you updated on the wedding plans as I know them.

Last night was fun. I took my clients to the parade and I got to be in it too. I am so glad I did not have to walk because lately my feet have been killing me. I got one of those foot spa things hoping to help my aching feet. To be honest, I think my body has had it with this pregnancy. It has taken one hell of a beating. Guess what I have three months to go. I am tough though.

No comments:

Post a Comment