Monday, September 24, 2007
Married finally
The wedding was nice and entertaining. We did not have a rehearsal so it was crazy. We could not find the music on the cd so the wrong song played at first. Christina and Luke did not wait for best man and maid of honor to go to the end. I cried while saying my vows and to stop crying I laughted. It was a really emotional day. But the goal was achieved we are finally married and we are a family. I love him so much, and when he said his vows to me I know he meant it and I know it will never change. So overall we got what we wanted, Married and our friends and family were there and thats all that counts. I will have pictures posted as soon as I get them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment