Take this job and shove it! I do not get paid enough, promises are not kept, and organization is horrible. I am expected to sit around and not make any plans because who knows there may be a meeting called!!! Amber, screw you!!!
Really? A MANDATORY meeting. Are you kidding me? Instead of being all I am the boss do as I say or else, maybe try figuring out why nobody wants to come to your pointless meetings. It's mainly because they are not on our schedule for the month, they are called at last minute and nobody listens to us anyway. What's the point? Just send out a memo telling us what to do and stop wasting my time. I have three kids, husband, about to start school, have two kids starting school and my husband is starting a new job. I have to plan things. I am sorry that the company does not deem it necessary to plan anything but really that is not my problem. I am not a drop everything type of person. I need schedules and routine.
The thing that bothers me most is we had not even had a meeting in three months. There is no consistency. I would be more willing to go if we had a set time each month, then I could work my schedule around the meetings. Do they ask that? No they go off the deep end like little babies, crying whining and sending stupid notes. The communication is a problem. A real problem.
My boss even threatened Bobby is going to be there. So? Who the fuck is Bobby but his fathers little bitch boy anyway? I am not scared of Bobby. Really he also can kiss my ass. He is a disorganized piece of shit who thinks he does nothing wrong and knows everything. When his father is not around anymore to run the company he will run it into the ground!!! He has already started the process by being a fucking jerk.
I guess this company is not compatible with my beliefs and how my life is. I started looking at the job leads list today. Nothing really interesting there but a few home health companies to look into. I just do not know if I can do this anymore. I am also working on connections with wic and breastfeeding. I plan on attending the Big Latch on Saturday then going to the wic support meetings. Even something volunteer would be helpful. I am looking into making me happy. I want a job where I am appreciated and I am making a big difference. I love the ladies I work for and they will always be dear to my heart but I cannot take the bs any more. I need something more compatible with me and my dreams.

No comments:
Post a Comment