Call me anti-social but I just really do not like people. Besides my family and some ex coworkers. I just do not trust people. I might see a person in public and not even talk to them. Why? because I do not need drama, bs or I just do not care to chat.
You would understand if you lived in my town. It's full of religious nuts and people who are just stupid. I do not have time for it. I have three kids, and a husband working his ass off to make a good living for us. If it's just us then there is no drama and no complications. I can do things the way I want. When you add friends in the mix, you set yourself up for hurt, drama and unnecessary stress. I have yet to meet someone who I would consider a real friend to me. I have some ok friends but none that I 100 percent trust.
I think it boils down to I like myself better than anyone. I am fine by myself. I do not have to have people all the time in my life to be happy. I have my kids, husband and family members. I am happy. It would be nice to have friends but who needs friends when they back stab you? When you the moment someone better comes along they desert you? Like I said I do not have time for it.
If I was to have a best friend, she would have to be ok with me being an Atheist and maybe even share the same view point. She would have to no spank her kids, she would have to be creative and fun. Trustworthy and loyal. There is nobody like this in this town. So that is why I do not have friends. I am fine with that. I would rather have quality friends than quantity. But if I cannot have that then I am more than fine by myself. I have kids and husband to keep me busy.
It is better to have one friend of great value than to have many friends
of little value.
- Author Unknown
On another unrelated note, school week was crazy!!!! I feel like I have not even seen my husband this week. When he is home I am tired, doing homework or he is doing his homework. Wow it is more busy then I ever thought. I am glad though. I feel like both of us are moving to where we want to be. We will get reconnected this weekend on Sunday when we take the kids to pick apples. I love him and I know he loves me.
My math work is going great. I am ahead and getting all A's so far. My English is going well too. I have done all my homework and I am starting to work ahead. The hour and a half of being alone has really helped me this week. I have been able to do house work and get my homework done. I am feeling very good about it. Only I feel so busy. Before I know it the kids are home and I am waiting on Randy. I guess this is life now. Better get used to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment