Ava went to school by herself yesterday. I was so proud and sad. She did so well though so I guess it was not that bad. I did cry. You know me, the big cry baby! I think today will be easier on me because I have math homework to do and that should keep me pretty busy for about an hour or so. Not mention I have housework.
Yesterday, I started my math class. I was able to get ahead on my work and I feel pretty good so far. There is a problem I am wondering what I did. I think I might do some more of those problems before I start my homework. The program Pearsonlabs is great for people that have trouble in Math. They explain things so well and give you great strategies to complete your work and understand it. Who knows? maybe I am good at math after all! I feel like math and I are starting over. Who knows maybe we will have a long lasting relationship.

No comments:
Post a Comment