Wednesday, August 15, 2012

And the bitch of the day award goes to......

Chasity Channell!!! Wooo Hooo! 

I would like to think my ex for being a worthless piece of shit and for once again not helping with nothing, my one year old for waking up before the roosters, and my girls for being extra crazy today. Oh I almost forgot my husband for waking up my son, for not doing anything I asked him to do, and for not giving me enough time to talk at him at lunch. I would not want to forget my neighbor, that crazy women once again blocked my drive way without asking. Thanks for being considerate. 



I am having one of "those" days. I want to scream and runaway. Nothing is going right!

Don't let this smile fool you. It's an old picture. I am pissy today!
It all started with my son. He woke up wanted to eat again. I fed him then tried to roll over. Oh no he was not having that. My husband then comes in and kisses me goodbye. He then talks to him, which is a huge freaking no no! Then the little man thinks he has 50 cups of coffee and proceeds to climb everything, get into everything, and drive his mommy freaking crazy! He is really not my only issue though.

Yesterday, I sent a text out asking my ex if he wanted to help with anything for school. (he has not helped in over two years). He gives me some freaking worn out excuse on how he does not have any money because he is moving. He has no other kids!!! He has one! Why can't he help with extra activities? He has not helped with softball or anything for two whole years. That was not the deal that  was that in our verbal contract. He does not pay health insurance any medical bills or anything. Guess who pays that? Randy does! Really frustrating and not fair.

Then the girls are not listening. I am not going to go into detail because honestly it's nothing new. Just getting to me more than usual. I am in a bad mommy mood so you know how that is.

Then you got my dumbass neighbor who does not have any respect or consideration for my driveway. She thinks it's hers to block anytime she wants. What happen to asking? What happen to being a good neighbor? Screw you lady!

Today might be horrible but like the optimist I am, I figure tomorrow is back up hill. I am sorry for those who had to deal with my wrath or my bitchy mood. Today is not a day to mess with me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment