Today, I started Corbin on a new napping schedule. He typically takes two and I really want to consolidate it to one. I need the extra time during the day for my classes in a couple of weeks. So we kept busy all morning. We painted, played outside, went for a car ride, and had lunch. He barely made it through lunch. Poor guy was exhausted.
So time will tell if I get more sleep and if he is able to rest a bigger period during the day, instead of taking two naps. I do not mind getting up early, I am going to have to get used to that again anyway. Not like I have not got up early all summer anyway. My kids do not sleep in lol.
There is no way I am going to do the whole let them stay up so I can sleep. Not judging those who do that but I personally feel it's selfish and it would never work for my family. Randy and I love to spend out 9- 11 pm time together. We drink wine and enjoy being married. It's about all we have. Kids need consistent schedules and going to bed early gets them ready for when they are going to do it in school. Anyway, my kids need their sleep. They would not do well going to bed super late.
Cuteness!!
Snoring away under his favorite blankie.
On another note. I have a decision to make. Yep yep. I know I said I wanted to "try" the whole job thing before I quit mine. Well, Randy and I talked it into the ground and we think maybe. Maybe is the key word. It may be a good idea to put in my notice before school starts. Work, school and three kids might be too much. So depending on what he finds out today about the job will depend on what I do. I am personally thinking it's better now then later. I can get things started out on a schedule and there will be less stress for me. I do not know I am very torn. Money is awesome to have, and I will miss my clients. I really do not know. I promise I won't think too long. I am just scared I guess.

No comments:
Post a Comment