Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back to school, last day and open house

Back to school week!! As an abnormal mother, I cry every year this time. I guess I think too much. Every year is a year closer to my little worlds going out into the world. I have to trust that they know right from wrong and I have done my job right.
Here's Tina's First day.

She is a fifth grader now. All grown up. She is getting ready for middle school this year by changing classes. I love the outfit by the way. Freaking cute!! She had a great first day. I called her from work and she seemed very happy.  Next year is middle school. I do not want to talk about that at the moment.
 
My Last Day!
Today is my last day of work. I am feeling indifferent. On one hand I am overjoyed to get the opportunity to focus on school and the kids. On the other I am sad because it's like I am saying good-bye to 6 years of my life. I know I did the right thing but I cannot help but feel like this is the end of my friendships with coworkers and my clients. I am going to cry and be sad at 11 tonight but I know in my heart it was never forever. I need an education. Randy needs me to be on board with his new career. We need to work as a team. This is not the end for me just a new beautiful beginning. 







Ava had open house. She is so excited too. Thursday which is tomorrow she will go with me til 2:10. They are doing a staggered start. I am sure she will do fine. I just hope she remembers the rules and does what she is told. She is my most rotten child. She knows I expect more out of her in public then I do at home. I told that girl all summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment