I got a blanket from the event and me and the other mom( she had a 20 month old) latched our children together at 10:30. No cover!! I was super proud of doing that. I love feeling normal!
What's going on after this for me? More involvement in the LLL and wic support meetings to help other women. I have no problem with not getting paid. I love helping people and being there for them. What a great morning that was!
My friend since elementary school got married. I was so happy for her. I got to wear a pretty dress and go out with hubby. The day could not have gotten any better. I hope they have a long happy marriage. Having three kids to start a marriage is going to be tough. I am sure they are up for the challenge.
Now I get to the future plan part. Randy starts his new job and I am quitting mine September 24. By October 8th I will be done working for the time being. I am still actively looking for a job but with school I am not sure what will happen. I also got a call from the school and Ava gets to go to Taft. She will be in afternoon. So that worked out. Now for my school crap to work out. Then I will be set.




No comments:
Post a Comment