Friday, August 24, 2012

Avanelle's first day of Preschool.

Where did the time go? How did my little girl become 4 and in preschool? Seems like yesterday she was born. My little snowflake. She is not so little anymore.



She is much more rotten then I ever imagined lol. I love her and I cannot believe how fast time has flew and how much she has changed.

 She had a great day at Preschool. She was very respectful where some kids wanted to interrupt and very helpful with cleaning up toys. This really surprised me. Her teacher is wonderful. I could not imagine a better teacher for my big girl. Next week she goes all by herself. She is anxious to do so. She loves me but she loves her teacher too. Yeah those are her words.

I was ok with her going the first time but just thinking about her going alone makes tears well up. I am not sure I am ready. I guess I better get ready. It's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment