Thursday, August 9, 2012

I did it!!! I quit. Ready for my new Journey! and Did you really hang up on me?

Today I did it. I turned in my resignation from Basinger. I was super nervous and glad nobody important was there. I then as a courtesy I  called my supervisors and let them know since they were not at the office. I am just relieved that part is over.

I was sad for a few hours afterwards but I am glad it's over. Now  my life can be less stressful and more about my family. I am excited about starting at Columbus State and once Ava is in full day I am going to go full time. It was always the plan to get a degree, and now I can.


Really? Were my ears deceiving me. My mother hung up on me? I have news for her I was not even calling her. I was calling my sister. I have no reason to talk to her. What kind of mother dates your dad's cousin? What kind of mother does that shit? She wants to hang up on me? Well screw her!! She was a horrible mother anyway. I basically raised myself. She was too busy at the bar and with the man of the week to give a rats ass what we were doing as kids. That is why I got pregnant. I did not have a mother being a mother. Not to mention the physical and mental abuse I endured at her hands. She has not right to hang up on me. She is lucky she even gets a word from me on the damn holidays after the way she has treated me. Screw that bitch!! My life has been better without her. I am lucky I survived the hell that women has put me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment