I am always trying to find ways to save money. I go to Aldis to get some of my groceries, I do not use lights during the day time. We do not have cable. Well I came up with a few new ways to be thrifty and I am super excited!!!!
Just when you thought I could not get any crazier, I did. I am switching Corbin to cloth diapers and wipes. Matter of fact I am sewing wipes this weekend. I am making them out of old receiving blankets then making a solution to dip them in. I will write a tutorial on it in my recipe section. Anyway, in a month I should have all my diapers and hopefully in two I am going totally cloth diapers and no more disposables. I am so sick of the expense and I heard it is easier to potty train using cloth.
I tried out my wipes that I made with the ultimate mess, poop. They did so much better than disposable that I am in love!! I do not think I will ever use a disposable wipes again. Ok it's not perfect but I do not need perfect to wipe poop and pee off.


No comments:
Post a Comment