Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy!!!!

I am so happy. After visiting the doctor last week , I feel ready. Today is day 21 of my current cycle. Only three days til Af. Funny thing is I think I may ovulate on the day Randy and I met. Avanelle was concieved on the day we got engaged. Would be really cool to have both of our children ( that we had together) on special days like that. Christina is special too do not get me wrong. I have no idea when she was conceived though. It could have been any day.


I can so see myself with three kids. I can see us all playing and camping in the summers. I can see me taking them to school. Making things with them. I just cannot wait. So next Thursday my new cycle begins. If we conceive that cycle we are looking at a May baby. I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment