So it is cycle day one! I am having cramps.. My legs are killing me and I am not feeling well. I could sleep forever! The kids are up though and I have to make them breakfast. What is breakfast for me? Cereal ,banana, and a vitamins. Today I start my actual prenatal. I have been taking kids vitamins. I also had two cups of green tea. I miss coffees so much. I know I have to stop if I want a baby though. I am going to make a french silk pie today. High in calories. I heard that having a high calorie diet can help you conceive a boy. But no matter what happens I will love the baby. It would just be nice to finally have a boy. I have two little girls. I love them very much but I feel a hole in my heart for another baby.
So here is the plan. I will be on my period for five days. After that I will start testing on day 10. When I get a positive and I have the egg whites cm. Randy and I will baby dance til there is a negative. Then around September 12th I will test and see if I am pregnant. Wish me luck! I hope he can get the day off to just BD and we can find a babysitter!
glitter-graphics.com
No comments:
Post a Comment