I have been reading alot lately. The more I read the more I think I have my work cut out for me. I have a very acidic environment, I have a tilted uterus, and I have to work on the day I might ovulate. Ugh!!! I am just feeling discouraged. But I have to stop. I have to get it in my head that all I can do it try. If we do not get a boy I will be just as happy with a girl. Who says it will work the first time? Might not so if things do now work out we can try again. We really can. We just have to take a step back and do what we can. I am so glad my period is about done. I hope to be done bleeding today. Then maybe stop wearing these itchy pads. I have the directions now time to calm down and put them in action next week around this time.
Today I tried the baking soda douche. I have to say I think it is easy to do and may help. I was already feeling acidic after my period. I think doing that has helped me. I hope I am able to do it before having sex on the day we conceive. I had to try it though to feel comfortable. Well off to start my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment