Friday, August 20, 2010

For now on ............

For now on no debates for me. Even when I feel passionate about it. People are ignorant and most of the time do not know things. So when I think I am going to debate someone I am going to consider the source. For instance spanking debate. Seriously no one has a leg to stand on when debating me. I have taken more parenting classes and child development classes then most people my age. I know what I am talking about and I am not going to debate someone when I know I am right. I have no need to defend myself. None!!! I am a great mother and the proof is in the pudding. You just have to look at my girls and see. Seriously why would I need to defend myself to a women that does not have it all together. Who has a dysfunctional relationship with her boyfriend? I am not going to defend myself to her. I know what I am doing is right. I know what spanking does to a child. I have done my research. I do not rely on the fact I turned out okay because I know that is not completely true. I have no problem saying that I have problems relating and I am a little antisocial. Yeah I know this. I do not think I am perfect but I am as close to perfect as you can get in the parenting area. I strive to be that everyday. I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment