Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day one after ovulation

Today ovulation was confirmed. I feel very tired today but I think it's because I did not sleep well. I am hoping with all my heart that Labor day gives me great news. Randy and I should have conceived. So now the waiting game begins. But for now until my period comes I am going to assume I am pregnant. I am going to eat right exercise and take good care of myself. Just in case there is a little bean in there. I am pretty sure there is. I am so happy. Still feeling moody though and crampy from yesterday. I hope that will pass.

Symptoms: tiredness (did not sleep well though), ovulation like pains that come and go,and breast tenderness. I am pretty sure this was the cycle. Everything was timed perfect. Now just to wait it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment