Sunday, August 22, 2010

CD 11 Emotional and hopeing about ready to O


Day 11 I found very little cm. But I was very emotional and I feel very sexy if you know what I mean. I hope tomorrow is the big day. I just want to get it over with so that I can finally have sex and maybe be pregnant. Randy and I have been holding off in hopes that it will help us conceive our boy. I want a boy more than anything in the world. I really hope we can sway so we get our wish. All negative opks today. Oh well hoping tomorrow is the day.

I went hiking with my family today. Here is the picture. Hopefully this time next year there is a little boy in the picture. Wish me luck!!!! I will update this as soon as my sway has taken place.

No comments:

Post a Comment