Wow today I started out very confused. I knew today was my peak day though so I had to get the job done. With or without a positive opk. We got Ava all tired out and we baby danced. I hope it works. I am so anxious to test in two weeks!!! I hope we get our boy! If not like I said I will be glad to have a baby with Randy again no matter what it is. So excited!!!
On another note Randy starts college up again. Taking one class again. Better than nothing. He just wants to make sure I am ok before taking on too much. I will be. I am scared I have exactly four weeks if I am pregnant for HG to show up. I am fine though I have all these people wanting to help me. I am so happy for that. I know who loves me in my life and it is the people still standing loving me for me. Well I am off to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment