5 dpo
Could be all in my head. And if it is well I will be super disappointed! I will live though and it just means next cycle will be the cycle.
1dpo- cramps breast tenderness
2 dpo- cramps breast tenderness
3 dpo- cramps breast tenderness fatigue
4 dpo breast tenderness, gassy and fatigue
Those are my symptoms so far. I am looking for symptoms though and if you are looking for something you are bound to find it. I also have acid reflex pretty bad so some of my cramps could be that. As for being tired progesterone is being released after I have ovulated and that too can make you sluggish. So with every symptom there is a possible explanation. So I am not getting my hopes up. It takes the average couple a year to conceive. But since I know my body should make our average about half of that. I cannot shake this feeling that I am though. I feel like I did with Ava. Strange.
I am super excited about next Saturday. This will be the day I test. I hope I have good news to share. Randy's mother has been bugging me since I had Avanelle to have her another grand child. I am glad we waited til the right time. Still do not feel 100% ready. But I do not think anyone is 100% ready for being sick.
Wish me luck. I am going to need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment