Saturday, September 4, 2010

DPO 10 Negative!!!!!!!!!!

I was all hoping that I would test this morning and find out I am indeed pregnant. Especially after all the tiredness I felt yesterday. I barely could finish grocery shopping. Today is when I was expecting my period. No period. Cramps but no period. I am still so tired. I have to run out in a bit to go get some cheap pregnancy tests. I want to keep testing until I get my period or til I get a positive. Something tells me I am. But my mind keeps trying to tell me I am not. I keep second guessing myself. Thinking these symptoms are not real. I cried yesterday for no real reason. Today I am slightly better but still a little moody. I just want this so bad. But I am okay with starting the next cycle. At this point I want something to happen! I want to get a positive test or start over. So I am on day 24 and nothing. Well I am off to cook dinner. I will keep updating this.

No comments:

Post a Comment