Sunday, September 5, 2010

11 dpo! Still no period!

So I am still feeling very optimistic. Also confused. I was so tired yesterday that my legs were killing me. I pass out on the couch. Randy let me sleep for two hours. I felt bead because we were suppose to spend some time together on the front porch. Once again I was out for the count! I got up and we went to bed. I slept like a baby. I woke up early worried my period might have started. Sure enough no.Still has not started. I know I have been taking vitamin bb and it can make your lutual phase longer. That would not explain feeling sluggish all the time! I am still very optimistic at this point regardless of the negative tests. Still might be too early. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is ti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment