Monday, September 13, 2010

Beginning of a new cycle.

Yesterday Af came. I was ok with it. I was way beyond ready to start again. Last cycle was just a mess. I am hoping this one will be better. I am really not even sure if I ovulated. I never seen a positive test like I did other cycles and my period came very late. So no May baby. I am hoping for a June baby! I am so excited about moving on. So today is CD2 and I am in pain and bleeding very heavy. It will not be long and we will be trying yet again.

What I want to do different this cycle,
1. pin point ovulation better
2. No douche just preseed and soda
3. Try instead cups.
4. Do not become a poas addict
5. No testing til 14 dpo
6. Stay busy no stress!
7. have an organism all the way!
8. Make love not have sex
9. Be the best mom I can be this month
10. Just let is happen. No stress this is suppose to be fun.

So I am ready. We are going to catch that egg this month! So now we are waiting to ovulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment