Friday, September 24, 2010

2 Dpo

I feel nothing. I am still experiencing cm.So I guess we could just bd in case my ovulation date is wrong. Randy is convinced it is right and that I am just over thinking things. I really just want to not worry about it. So I am getting deep into my two weeks. I test on October 6th very excited about that date. By then I would of had my period or not. If not then I will test. I am not going to be a test addict this cycle. It really does not help things. No symptoms this early. I am not going to drive myself crazy. I am just going to focus on life and not ttc. I am putting myself in the mind set that it will happen or it won't not the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment