Well I want to start with yesterday. I woke up and I had a ton of cm. So I tried to get hubby home early. It almost did not work due to trains. I think we got the job done though. I just hope we can try again tonight. This might be our cycle? I have no idea but baby dust to me!
Today is my three year anniversary. I went out and bought a cake and a new bed set. If we are going to make a baby we need to do it with a nicer set. I think we may stay home and enjoy our kids and later each other. What a great three years! Very happy with it. I hope for many more with the man that lights up my life. What do I want for my anniversary? A late present a baby!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment